High School

Sports Forms
Facility Request Form
Physical Athletic Form
This form is to be taken to your physician to be filled out before you are eligible to play sports. *This form is only required every other year.
Alternate Athletic Form
This form is to be filled out by a parent opposite of the year that a physical is required.
Accident Report Form
To be completed by the teacher/supervisor/coach present at scene of accident.
Fundraiser Request Form
  • Pardeeville High School
  • 120 S. Oak Street, Pardeeville, WI 53954
  • Phone: 608-429-2153