e-Funds Service Available for
School Lunch Payments and School Fees
The Pardeeville Area School District offers a voluntary payment service, e-Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly.
Not only will you have the ability to have lunch or fee payments electronically paid through your checking account or charged to your credit or debit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time via the link on the school's website.
All "e-Funds for Schools" transactions show up immediately in your student's PowerSchool account.
The "e-Funds for Schools" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad”. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system.
By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e-Funds for School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a re-occurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse
All Parents must create a separate eFunds account on the eFunds site. You will need your student's PowerSchool number from the eRegistration site to setup your eFunds account.