Pardeeville School District Online Registration Guide
PowerSchool is our student database system. All parents/guardians should update the information on their student’s records via the eRegistration portal BEFORE attending the August 4th Registration Completion and Picture Day
- You can download the PowerSchool Parent Portal Guide for instructions to setup and access your student's information.
- You will need a Parent Access ID and Access Password to initially setup your account.
- Please contact the appropriate office if you need your password or need your account access credentials.
Elementary Office – Rita Bortz, 608-429-2151, ext. 110 Bortri@pasdwi.org
Middle School Office – Barb Pulver, 608-429-2153, ext. 386 Pulvba@pasdwi.org
High School Office – Taber Hodgson, 608-429-2153, ext. 211 Hodgta@pasdwi.org
Registration Information for 2016-17:
Pardeeville School parents/guardians should sign into their family PowerSchool accounts to complete the eRegistration process for each of their students beginning July 21st.
The online eRegistration process should be completed before attending before attending the August 4th school registration completion and picture at the Pardeeville High School Gym 7AM-10AM and 4PM to 6PM.
Please be sure to look through all of the data currently recorded in each student tab pertaining to legal guardian information, emergency contacts, Health concerns, medication parental permissions, etc, to make sure we have the most up-to-date information. You must click on “save” or “continue” at the bottom of each eRegistration page and the “finish” button to fully submit your changes.
NEW families enrolling in Pardeeville Schools should contact the appropriate office to receive their PowerSchool access codes.
Click on “Pardeeville eRegistration Instructions” for a downloadable document.
Another great use of the eRegistration portal is that families can update their contact information and parental permissions whenever there are changes throughout the school year. Just sign into your family PowerSchool account and go to the eRegistration portal to make any necessary updates to your address, phone numbers, email addresses, employers, parental permission, etc. Thanks for your help in keeping your family’s contact information up-to-date.
Tasks to Complete before Attending the August 4th Picture Registration Day
- Complete eReg online registrationPrint out a Galley Picture Order form
- Pay Fees and Fines online via eFunds for Schools or plan to bring multiple checks or cash on August 4th as most fees have to be paid to separate accounts. (eFunds allows parents to pay with one transaction for all students)
- Custodial Visitation Rights forms need to be filled out during Picture Registration Day or the school office.
- Free/Reduced lunch applications should be filled out by all parents who may qualify. A lunch table will be available on August 4th or contact the office.